Tuesday, March 12, 2013

      I realize that it has been quite a while since I have posted anything and know that playing catch up would be crazy so I am just going to start fresh.  My name is Janis and I am married to Tony.  We have 4 amazing boys ranging in age from 10 to 3. Dallin our oldest just turned 10.  Weston, are 2nd, will be turning 8 in two weeks and has made the decision to be baptized   We are very excited for this upcoming event. Porter will be turning 6 this summer and Monson our 4th will be 4 later in the fall.   They keep our life crazy busy and we love every minute of it.  We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and are very grateful for the blessings it brings into our lives.  I have been blessed to have the calling of Young Women's President which takes up a lot of my free time and Tony in a Ward missionary and is blessed to sometimes teach the Gospel Essentials class.  Tony works which allows me to be a stay at home mom.  I love being able to be here for my children even though there are times that I miss working outside the home..more due to the lack of adult interaction but I have wonderful and amazing neighbors who take up the slack in this area.. Our lives are busy with school, sports and family time. Are family loves hunting, boating, fishing, camping, spending time at the pool, and most outdoor activities. We are ready for summer when we can start camping and taking vacations.  I hope this brings you up to speed a little on our family.  
     
  

No comments: