Thursday, January 7, 2010

Knowing our blessings

I realized today how hard life can be and how when you think that you just can't go on there is someone else who can put you in your place. Tony and I have some good friends who were blessed to have their third angel only to send it back to heaven one hour later. They have known the outcome for awhile now but to have the day finally come has been hart breaking. As I read their blog I am suddenly taken back at the faith that they have. Just knowing them has made me stronger. They truly deserve only the best in life. Baby Aaron's funeral is this Saturday and I know that I will be able to feel the spirit stronger than ever. The room will be filled with angels. My heart and love goes out to my dear friends. I love you both and your to other boys.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

It was great to see you guys! Let's get together some time when they are ready!