Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Calling

So for those of you who don't know Tony and I have received new callings in our new ward. Tony is the new Gospel Doctrine teacher and I am the education counselor in the Relief Society. This is new territory for the both of us. Maybe more so for me. Its amazing how the spirit fills you up when you get a new calling. Its weird to be over so many women. When I was in young womens I was only over about 10 girls so this is just a bit more. It will be good though. We love the gospel and are very grateful for the wonderful opportunities and blessings it brings into our lives.

5 comments:

*Jane Lee* said...

You guys will do SO awesome! Your new ward is so lucky to have you. We miss you guys. Chris still needs to come over some time. I'll talk to him today and see what he can plan out.

Brandi said...

You will both do so good, I hear ward is pretty big too. I can't wait to hear about the adventures of your callings.

Laurie said...

That is so neat! Congrats to you both! Hopefully it won't make you too busy, we need to hang out!! I LOVE your fall pictures, so cute!! Love the costumes too!!

Dean said...

Congrats! I just found out that my buddy Gavin is in your ward.

Anonymous said...

You guys will be so great! Miss you guys!