Thursday, October 2, 2008

Riding Ted at Grandpas house

We went to ride the horses on Sunday at Hutchies house and come to find out Paige was hurt again,(Amazing), so Tony was the only one riding. The boys and I quickly vetoed that and we all got out turn to ride ted. The annoying thing was that he would only go for Tony or if Tony was in front of him leading the way. As soon as I decided to take my turn the dumb horse would not budge no matter how hard I kicked him. It was kind of funny. Porter and dad.Weston and dad.

Dallin and dad.
Tony finally getting the horse to move faster than a turtle.
Me waiting for my turn.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fun! thanks for posting pics. :) I miss all of you guys. And you look GREAT Janis! Seriously!!

Brandi said...

That looks like so much fun! You and the family look great!

Misty Anderson said...

Hey I didnt know you had a blog! I am so devastated that you are not in our ward any more!!

roger said...

WOW that is one great horse!!! Where did you find such a fine animal???